HOW DO WE WORK TOGETHER?
Research and Analysis
Align with relevant good practice frameworks and due diligence regulations, identify gaps, determine areas of improvement, and prepare necessary updates to achieve full conformance.
- Global supply chain risk assessments.
- Gap assessment against due diligence regulation and industry standards.
Development of Strategy and Management System
Develop strategy to comply with responsible sourcing and production standards, adopting best practices to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Landscape analysis, benchmarking and evaluation.
- Responsible sourcing & production management system.
- Participation strategy and certification roadmap for compliance.
Optimise your business potential with our comprehensive implementation support, delivering tailored solutions, proactive planning, expert guidance, and continuous monitoring.
- Due diligence prioritisation approach and advisory on supplier engagement.
- ASM management plan practical guidance on managing ASM related risks and community impacts.
- Ongoing intelligence on responsible sourcing and production landscape.
Improve understanding of ESG issues among cross-functional staff, raise awareness, strengthen relationships with partners and improve supplier and overall supply chain ESG performance.
- ESG training for staff and suppliers.
Public Reporting and External Engagement
Leverage RCS Global’s expertise to strategically communicate your company’s ESG practices, ensuring alignment with standards and delivering added value through informed public statements and supply chain reports.
- Public reporting, external stakeholder engagement and advocacy strategy.
WE HELP MEET MARKET REQUIREMENTS
Navigate the responsible sourcing and production standards landscape to ensure meaningful engagement with
upstream partners and strong sustainability performance throughout the supply chain.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“RCS Global has helped Volvo Cars strengthen our supply chain in a time of massive capacity growth with the challenges of a global pandemic. RCS Global was the valuable part of Volvo Cars’ extended lineup.”
Chief Procurement Officer and Member of the
Global Management Board, Volvo Cars
“Through expertise and effective partnerships, RCS Global Group creates positive impact by enabling companies to identify, assess, mitigate, and report on human rights and environmental risks in their supply chains.”
N.V. Press Release, 2020
“In 2018 we partnered with third party advisers, RCS Global Ltd, to develop and implement a world leading responsible sourcing programme which ensures that we have full transparency ‘back to mine’ for all our raw materials that contain lithium, cobalt and nickel.”
Johnson Matthey Plc
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, 2020
“Our goal is to make our processes coincide as well as possible with the
requirements of the OECD guidelines. To this end, we have analysed our
processes in cooperation >with RCS Global.”
2020 Sustainability Report